Trauma Therapy.


How can you get involved with TraumaAid:

All our trainings are being implemented by accredited EMDR trainers or facilitators.

  • Certified psychotherapists for adults and children: a certificat from EMDRIA as practitioner is needed or at least a EMDR certificat as supervisor.
  • For internship: for students of psychology or social worker studies, specially with language capacity in the field of refugee help.
  • Collaboration for the development of the association via presentations and fundraising activities.